Saturday 25 May 2013

Thursday

Due to the poor weather forecast for today I decided to fish from the bank and fish the bridge swim on the Parkway,  I didn't really know what to expect as the water here is much deeper than where I have been fishing and as a result the water temperature might be lower, however this was not the case, all in all it wasn't a bad morning as I had six fish including a 22 and 29-10 , I also lost a fish which felt like a monster and at one point I thought it was actually going to spool me, however the moment I started to get line on the fish it threw the hook. It's funny how the ones that get away always feel like
the big ones and it has happened a few times already this holiday but in this case I genuinely feel sure it may have been that special fish however we will never know. Around lunchtime we had a massive thunderstorm and this killed the fishing stone dead for the day, I did continue until around 4pm with no more fish to show so I packed up and came home, I am not fishing on Friday due to the temperature dropping and the weather is crap I am hoping to go back out again on Saturday







2 comments:

  1. Hey Mate
    Looking good, and getting some monster enquires. Just a matter of time I think. It would be great to get some clonkers while Dave is there. I’m looking forward to the next instalment mate.
    Be well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick

    Looking good for him as much warmer weather is here now so it should get them moving about

    ReplyDelete