Saturday 4 June 2011

A slow start..........................then

Went back out today, conditions were not perfect as there was a north west wind blowing. I started fishing at 8 am and by 12 noon had nothing to show. Finally I was rewarded with my first fish and at 26-12 was a new pb on the float. This was then followed by a 21-4 before the icing on the cake being a new pb of 35lbs on the nose. I would like to say that it fought lke stink but alas it didn't......until it was in the net that is. I finished the session with eight fish all taken on the float and went home a happy man. God I love this place.

3 comments:

  1. A cracking fish that mate, very long and lean and a good photo.
    Now for a forty.
    That swim looks cosy by the way.
    Hope the good sport continues.

    Best Regards

    Wazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing, well done Dave.

    ReplyDelete