Tuesday 1 June 2010

Friday

Today we both leave for home, I had a busy morning cleaning the house prior to my departure, Dave however managed a couple of hours fishing and caught 7 including a 20 and 5 doubles. His total catch for the week was a creditable 71 carp in 8 sessions including 11 x 20+ and 46 doubles, considering the hot weather and spawning fish he did very well indeed. Fortunately I looked at the itinary for the flight home and noticed that we actually left at 5pm and not 7.30 as we had somehow thought............bit of a rush but we made it in plenty of time. So another May passes by (they seem to come round quicker every year) but for me its a short spell back in the UK until I return in July with my son Joe for some summer action.

5 comments:

  1. What a great week topped by your thirty.
    Roll on next May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it then, smashing Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thanks Tony, nice to see you boys looking in, not as entertaining as your blog though, makes me smile it does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant come soon enough Dave, I think we learned a lot this year which will have its benefits in the future

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 followers now, see Mr Elliot has joined in........hope you are keeping well Graham

    ReplyDelete