Wednesday 15 May 2013

Tuesday

With an overnight low of only 1°,  I decided not to make an early start and to go around lunchtime. When I arrived at the swim the water level had rose significantly due to the high winds the previous day. I was fishing by 1.30 and it was an hour before I got my first fish which was the first 20 of the holiday at 20 lbs 2 oz,  I then had a small one around 10 and then another one at 20 lbs 8 oz I also lost 2 fish, one was a good one which came to the net but then made another run and threw the hook. I  finished the session at 6:30 so not a bad short spell of 3 fish and 2 lost, the water temperature is creeping up now and has reached 56° it won't be long before the place really kicks off





2 comments:

  1. Nice fish mate, hopefully the fishing will take off just as I arrive!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may well do Dave, there's every chance mate

    ReplyDelete