Wednesday 5 October 2011

If carlsberg did airports...................................

They certainly wouldn't have done Montreal. So you have sat on a plane for 7.1/2 hrs, been on the go for a total of 17 and you then end up in a queue with nearly a thousand people waiting to go through immigration..............deep bloody joy. Anyway after about 1.1/2hrs I finally got to pick up my luggage and meet up with my neighbour Brian who had kindly come through to pick me up.
Surely it's not rocket science to stagger incoming aircraft so that this ridiculous situation doesn't occur or perhaps they just don't give a toss. Either way something needs to be done, maybe next time it might be a flight to Ottawa.

2 comments:

  1. Ottawa all the way for me from now on when travelling out there.
    No hassle at all and straight through customs.
    I have never liked Montreal and getting out is even worse!!
    Keep us informed of the fishine and have a good time!!

    Wazzy

    ReplyDelete