Wednesday 2 February 2011

A not so merry christmas

Well I hope everyone had a good xmas and may I wish you all a very happy new year. For me this Christmas will be one that I won’t forget in a hurry. I have been diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia, I won’t bore you with all the details suffice to say that if there is a more painful illness out there I certainly don’t want it. On the plus side I have lost 1.1/2 stone but I just wish it was under better circumstances.
Still it’s not life threatening and there are people out there much worse off than me, so onwards and upwards as they say………..tight lines all.

2 comments:

  1. My word Dave, thats sounds bleeding awful.

    Didnt know what it was so had to look it up. Hope you get some relief.

    Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony

    Ended up going private and he seems to have put me on the right drugs, only had one attack since January (touch wood) taking one day at a time. If it means taking the tablets for the rest of my life then so be it.....thanks for the comments

    Dave

    ReplyDelete