Tuesday 20 July 2010

We've arrived.....well nearly

As I type we have just left Toronto Railway Station (wonders of wifi) on the last leg of our journey, only the small matter of a 4hr train ride and we will have arrived in Cornwall. Got to the station and called in at the baggage dept to enquire whether I could take my bivvy box on the train due to its size and there being no baggage car, no problem, a porter was called and not only did he take both bags on board early for us but reserved our seats as well......$10 tip well earned i'd say.

3 comments:

  1. Funny the quality of service and help you can get once you leave our shores!!
    Is Toronto airport better than the pain that is Montreal?
    Have a good time and keep in touch.
    Spoke to Chris Pearson today re a work matter and he mentioned the fish in which I have put my name down for.

    Regards

    Wazzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave

    Landed at 3.15, on the bus at 4.10 having collected our bags and cleared customs.....it was a breeze. Chris told me to ask you about the fish in but I forgot, sorry matey.
    On the pontoon in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries re forgetting, it's an age thing!!
    Who is going to fish to the left hand side of the pontoon, a coin toss or rock/paper/scissors?
    Tight lines.

    Regards

    Wazzy

    ReplyDelete